Men’s Sober Living In Austin, Texas
Recovery-Focused Sober Living Apartments for Men in Austin, TX
Eudaimonia offers a men’s sober living apartment community in North Central Austin. Our apartments provide safe, recovery-focused sober living programming for men with comfortable amenities to provide a unique and memorable sober living experience.
Our Austin apartment complex features one and two bedroom apartments and is designed to house men who have recently completed an inpatient rehab program. Each unit is fully furnished with a modern couch set and a matching dining room table and chairs. Units are also outfitted with a full kitchen and well-maintained appliances such as an oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, stove, and refrigerator. We also provide eating and cooking utensils for your convenience.
All apartment bedrooms are furnished with comfortable single beds, complete with clean bedding, linens, and pillows. Free washers and dryers are located on-site and laundry detergent, cleaning supplies, and bathroom products are supplied.
Our men’s apartment community is staffed 24/7 and also has a gated entrance and secure parking for all residents. Other desirable amenities at our Austin apartments include:
- Private pool
- Fitness center
- Community center
- Coffee lounge
- Media room
Current Apartment Options
We have seven different room options for residents at our men’s sober living apartment complex in Austin.
The Retreat Unit – $550 per month
This spacious 1,200 square-foot apartment contains two bedrooms and two bathrooms and comfortably accommodates eight residents. The Retreat Unit is our most affordable apartment option and serves as an excellent sober living environment for men in recovery.
The Dorm Unit – $625 and $725 per month
The Dorm Unit features a modern apartment layout with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Six male residents can comfortably live together in this sober apartment and each bedroom has its own adjoining bathroom. Residents may choose to room in the large second-floor bedroom which accommodates four residents ($625/month), or the bedroom on the lower level, which accommodates two residents ($725/month). A single story two-bedroom floor plan for this unit is also available.
The Loft Unit – $725 per month
This two-story unit offers a gorgeous living, dining, and kitchen area on the first floor and a spacious bedroom and adjoining bathroom on the second floor. Residents who need additional support in early sobriety may need a more group-oriented sober living environment, such as the Retreat Unit.
The Original Unit – $775 per month
This one-bedroom, one-bathroom sober living apartment is designed to accommodate two men. The Original Unit provides modern common spaces such as a living, dining, and kitchen area that can be comfortably shared between the two residents.
The Pet-Friendly Unit – $900 per month
This unit is specifically designed for residents with pets. This one-bedroom, one-bathroom floor plan, is designed to accommodate two residents and all of our pet-friendly units are located in a secluded area with a dog park. Residents with similar pets are paired together for an ideal sober living situation.
The Back on Track Unit – $900 per month
If you have been sober for less than 30 days or are returning to Eudaimonia after a recent relapse, the Back on Track Unit is the perfect choice for you. Residents in this unit live with an onsite community manager and Eudaimonia support staff is also available 24/7. Admission for this particular unit is on a case-by-case basis.
The Lone Unit – $1,800 per month
This two-bedroom apartment features one shared bedroom that is designed to accommodate two residents and a second bedroom that is a designated private room. Clients seeking additional privacy will be most comfortable in The Lone Unit sober living apartment, as they will have the opportunity to have a private bedroom.
- Structured Living – Our three-tiered staffing model ensures accountability in all aspects of our sober living programs. As a resident, you are required to adhere to the set standards and rules of your sober home or apartment community, and you will be required to take regular drug and alcohol tests.
- Sober Coach – As you progress through your sober living program, your sober coach will provide counseling and advice to help you manage the struggles of early recovery.
- Group Meetings – A Resident Care Advocate (RCA) is also on-staff at our men’s sober living apartments. This individual is responsible for arranging group sessions in the community home and facilitating group discussion with residents in recovery. Your RCA also plays a large role in ensuring all residents are staying accountable to their own actions and meeting the requirements of their sober living program.
- Recovery Programs – Our sober living program is a recovery-oriented, curriculum-based plan that provides relapse prevention skills, education and reinforcement during early recovery. As they are achieved, program objectives are rewarded with additional personal freedoms and our Addiction Monitoring Program provides the assistance of a peer in recovery who can offer guidance while you practice living sober in a structured environment.
- Outpatient Treatment Services – We offer additional outpatient treatment group meetings that can be combined with any local recovery groups you attend in the Austin area. These sessions are held three times each week and provide assistance managing increased responsibilities and life skills in sober living.
Our Three-Tiered Staffing Model
Our apartment complex for men is managed with a three-tiered staffing model to provide accountability and assistance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Resident Managers – Our resident managers live on-site with the residents and participate in daily life with them. This creates a monitored living environment that is consistently substance-free and safe. Resident managers will also provide additional therapeutic support for men and serve as mediators as needed.
- Resident Care Advocates – Our resident care advocates are staffed within the sober living community, providing 24/7 care and accountability. These staff members will make sure each resident is actively involved in their recovery programming and that they are upholding the rules and standards of the community at all times.
- Program Coordinators – Every resident is assigned a program coordinator who will guide them through the various objectives of their recovery program in addition to their discharge plan. Our program coordinators are also responsible for communicating with each client’s family and providing weekly updates on their loved one’s progress.
This three-tiered staffing system allows us to provide additional layers of support and guidance for each resident of our men’s apartment complex.
Our men’s apartment community is located in Central Austin, a fast-paced and desirable area of the city. There are four major Metro bus stops, all located within half a mile of the apartment complex. We are also just 2 miles from the Greyhound station and about 10 miles from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport.
To make the location even more convenient, our apartments are 2.4 miles from the Mueller Market District, a retail center that is home to more than 25 businesses. Our apartments are also near plenty of employment opportunities, such as Home Depot, HEB, Dell’s Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas and dozens of other locations for retail employment.
If you choose to pursue higher education, our men’s sober living apartments are near multiple schools, such as the University of Texas at Austin and Austin Community College.
7211 Northeast Drive
Austin, TX 78723