Sober Living in Chicago, ILUpscale, urban sober living home for men in Chicago
Men’s Sober Living in Chicago
Conveniently located in Buena Park, our clean and comfortable men’s sober living home in Chicago, IL offers upscale accommodations in an urban environment. Residents enjoy easy access to major subway routes and shopping centers in a location that is just minutes from Lake Michigan, Wrigley Field and Lincoln Park Zoo.
With the beautiful backdrop of the Chicago skyline, this sober living program in Chicago is designed to provide an enjoyable urban lifestyle while also offering many important recovery-focused addiction support services, including:
- Structured Living: Our sober living home in Chicago provides a substance-free setting to help men in recovery learn important life skills and responsible decision-making to live an independent sober life.
- Sober Accountability: Random drug testing, peer group living and community rules keep residents accountable to their sobriety goals.
- Group Meetings: Regular contact with a sober coach and productive peer conversations help build a firm foundation in recovery and relapse prevention.
- Recovery Programs: Each resident is enrolled in an addiction monitoring program to guide their recovery process and provide opportunities to earn more individual freedoms.
- Upscale City Living: Residents who feel more at home in an urban environment will enjoy the community-living option offered by this men’s sober living home in Chicago.