Halfway houses in Austin Texas are often mistaken for sober living houses in Austin Texas and some people even use them interchangeably. These two facilities offer programs to provide a safe, stable and drug-free environment during the recovery process. For many people, the lack of a stable environment during the recovery process can be a serious obstacle to long-term sobriety. These sober living and halfway houses in Austin provide that stability many need to maintain sobriety.
Halfway Houses in Austin Texas
After leaving a residential treatment facility, most treatment providers recommend sober living houses as a next step to help continue your sober lifestyle. Over the last decade, sober living has taken on numerous different titles from “recovery homes” to “halfway houses.” To determine the type of clean, safe and sober living experience you are seeking, halfway houses in Austin Texas are sober living houses structured in a way that avoids some of the limitations of halfway houses.
Essential Rules of Sober Living
- Alcohol and drug free living environment for individuals attempting to abstain from alcohol and drugs.
- No formal treatment services but either mandated or strongly encouraged attendance at 12-step self-help groups such as Alcoholics Anonymous (AA)
- Required compliance with house rules such as maintaining abstinence, paying rent and other fees, participating in house chores and attending house meetings
- Resident responsibility for financing rent and other costs)
- an invitation for residents to stay in the house if they wish provided they comply with house rules)
Eudaimonia Recovery homes, proudly provides sober living houses in Austin, Texas, Houston, Texas and Colorado Springs, Colorado. To learn more about sober living in these areas, contact Eudaimonia Recovery homes today.
Take Action Today
We Are Ready to Assist You
Call us now and begin healing at 512.363.5914 or you can fill out form below and we will contact you shortly.